|Home on the beach
Rate and Reservations
This beachfront villa is located on the East
end of the island, in a gated community called Deck Point in a small
condominium complex known as 'The Anchorage Condominiums' on Cowpet Bay.
Because it is located next to the St. Thomas Yacht Club the bay is home
to numerous yachts (primarily sailing) which enhances an already
picturesque setting. Click here for an aerial photo of the bay and The Anchorage Condominiums
- it is approximately twenty minutes to
Charlotte Amalie ("town")
and about thirty minutes to the airport and 5 minutes from the ferry dock to St. John in
the U.S. Virgin Islands and the islands of Tortola, Virgin Gorda and
Jost Van Dyke in the British Virgin Islands (Passport needed to visit
the British Virgin Islands).
- in an area of St. Thomas known locally as Red Hook
- it is adjacent to the St. Thomas Yacht Club
- it faces east overlooking Cowpet Bay, the island of Great St. James with the island of St. John in the background.
The Red Hook area:
- the ferry dock to St. John and various islands in the British Virgin Islands.
- is home to a large deep sea charter fishing fleet because
the water around the Virgin Islands is home to to some of the best
deep sea fishing in the world.
- has two shopping areas: Red Hook Plaza area with
three banks, drug store, grocery store, an antique store and several
eating establishments; American Yacht Harbor across the street is
the marina in Red Hook and the home to the charter fishing fleet as
well as numerous day sail carters and other marine operations
plus a diverse retail business center offering everything from clothing
to jewelry to video rentals to real estate sales to marine outfitters
and several diverse eating establishments.
- The Ritz Carlton and the Ritz Carlton Club
- The Elysian Hotel
- The St. Thomas Yacht Club
To make reservations or for more information please contact us at:
Phone: 914 474-7445 days, or 914 739-5086 evenings.